Happy 2019 from #missionaryatheart! We had so much love and support in 2018 and I wanted to share with you a few things were we able to do in 2018!
A typical day at our mission house looks like this: Each day children that live in extreme poverty and on the streets are brought to our mission house in the van we were able to purchase this year. The children receive a hot and nutritious meal, clean water to drink, play basketball and other games in a safe environment, take a shower, and get clean clothes. The kids also gather for a Bible lesson and prayer each day. One of the kids even closes the Bible study in prayer and prays over the food for the day! Because of your gracious love and support, we are able to love on these children and provide them with a love that they have never been able to experience before.
- We served over 30,000 plates of food to hungry and malnourished street children!!!!
- We were able to purchase a twenty passenger van that we are able to use to go into the villages and pick up the children each day
- We gave out clean clothes and underwear to children wearing tattered scraps and rags
- We increased the total number of full time children we have registered in our feeding program to over 250
- We fed on average 75-100 children per day
- We provided our children with over 4,000 gallons of clean drinking water
- We added our third full time employee as a driver for the van each day. Our employees have a steady stream of income they can count on for the first time in their lives.
- We added an additional part time employee and help them pay for their school expenses, family needs, and food
If you ever wonder if making a donation to #missionaryatheart is going to make a difference, please stop and think of the 30,000 plates of food were only made possible for hungry street children this past year due to our amazing sponsors!! God has huge plans for our foundation and we cannot wait to see what He has in store for 2019!
If you’re interested in learning more or getting plugged in visit the “Donate Now” page!